When families come to Interfaith Hospitality Network, our primary goal is to help them find permanent housing while addressing the issues that led to their homelessness. The IHN Home for Good program allows us to do just that. As a result of a strategic partnership and government grants, select families live in apartments supported by Interfaith Hospitality Network while continuing to work with an IHN case manager to achieve their goals for independence that include:
- Achieve greater self-determination
- Receive money management education
- Gain skills to negotiate successful relationships
- Participate in wellness and nutrition education
- Have children participate in enrichment activities and tutoring
Recognizing that permanent housing increases the stability of a family, we are confident that Home for Good is helping to solve homelessness one family at a time.