Interfaith Hospitality Network depends on the generosity of individuals, congregations, and local businesses to continue their mission of helping families exit homelessness and re-enter the dream of permanent housing. Here are some ways you can help us. We hope you’ll join our network of caring friends.
Spread the word:
- Attend or schedule an informational tour at our Family Center to learn more about IHN. Bring your friends, colleagues or congregants.
- Talk to your fellow congregants or community group about opportunities for service.
- Talk to your clergy about joining our network of Essex County congregations as a host site or support congregation.
- Get involved at your church or synagogue when they’re hosting IHN families.
- Hold quarterly drives for our wish list items.
- Hold a fund raising event to benefit IHN.
- Help us plan a special event for our families.
- Items from our wish list.
- Your services.
- Connect us to your corporate foundation.
Multiply the Impact of Your Gift:
Your company may match employee contributions to Interfaith Hospitality Network of Essex County. Here’s how to take part:
- Contact your company’s human resources department and ask if they match employee gifts.
- Print or request your company’s matching gift form or submit via your workplace system. Review the program guidelines to see whether Interfaith Hospitality Network of Essex County is eligible.
- Mail completed form to IHN. We’ll handle the rest, and the company will send its matching donation directly to IHN.
Create Your Own Personalized IHN Fundraising Page:
Now you can create your own mobile fundraising campaign for IHN and share it online via email, and social media networks.
If you wish to dedicate a birthday, wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, or raise funds as a tribute or memorial dedication to a loved one, simply click on the link below to create your own personalized fundraising page for IHN. If you have questions or concerns or need help setting up your page, please contact Devinka Peiris. We thank you in advance for your advocacy on behalf of families in need.
CLICK HERE to get started with your own IHN fundraising page today!