Interfaith Hospitality Network depends on the generosity of individuals, congregations, and local businesses to continue their mission of helping families exit homelessness and re-enter the dream of permanent housing. Here are some ways you can help us. We hope you’ll join our network of caring friends.
Spread the word:
- Attend or schedule an informational tour at our Family Center to learn more about IHN. Bring your friends, colleagues or congregants.
- Talk to your fellow congregants or community group about opportunities for service.
- Talk to your clergy about joining our network of Essex County congregations as a host site or support congregation.
- Get involved at your church or synagogue when they’re hosting IHN families.
- Hold quarterly drives for our wish list items.
- Hold a fund raising event to benefit IHN.
- Help us plan a special event for our families.
- Items from our wish list.
- Your services.
- Connect us to your corporate foundation.
Multiply the Impact of Your Gift:
Your company may match employee contributions to Interfaith Hospitality Network of Essex County. Here’s how to take part:
- Contact your company’s human resources department and ask if they match employee gifts.
- Print or request your company's matching gift form or submit via your workplace system. Review the program guidelines to see whether Interfaith Hospitality Network of Essex County is eligible.
- Mail completed form to IHN. We'll handle the rest, and the company will send its matching donation directly to IHN.